KINDER QUOTES OF THE WEEK
I teach kindergarten and I could write multiple books filled with the best things I hear. might start doing this weekly.
- •"If you're 5 and you kiss someone then you have to marry them."
- •"You're not a lady anymore you're a girl!!!"
- •"Let's play!! I'm the Titanic and you're the iceberg!!"
- •"EWWW WHY??? YOU'RE SO CRAZY!!!"after telling a student that my smoothie had cucumbers and kale in it
- •"Obama's first name is Obama!"
- •"You're not a student you're like 18!!!!"I'm 25
- •"You smell soooo good like a donut!"I wasn't around any donuts at all that day.
- •"I wish you were my mom cos you're so pretty and smart and nice everyday."wow sorry mom
- •*whispering* "I have diarrhea."
- •"You're like my mom cos you're cute."
- •*whispering* "My brain is touching my head."
- •"YEAH LIKE JUSTIN BEAVER!"a student's response when another student asked me what a beaver is
- •"You're not my friend!!!!........you're my best friend."☺️