PUT YOUR MAKEUP ON IN THIS ORDER
Inspired by @wearesweet . I used to do it the way they listed but trust me, try it this way at least a couple times. also worth mentioning that I have oily skin which means my makeup tends to not last long unless I do it this way. hit me with a request if you want product suggestions 💋
- 1.Primerface, eyes, lips. *I also put eye primer on my eyebrows to give them some longevity.
- 2.Lip balm
- 3.Foundation/Tinted moisturizerI don't use foundation, but if I did this is when I'd apply it. I use tinted moisturizer occasionally.
- 4.Browsdoing brows first helps frame the face and you may realize you don't need as much eye makeup
- 5.Eyeshadowbe sure to BLEND for the love of everything I can't stress this enough
- 7.Concealernot only for dark spots and redness, but it helps clean up any eyeshadow mishaps. and also helps perfect your eyeliner if it comes out uneven (which happens like 90% of the time lets be honest). trust me, your eye makeup will look a lot cleaner.
- 8.Blush/Bronzer/Highlightif you use any. ALSO BLEND
- 9.Setting powderI thought Laura Mercier's translucent powder was all hype until I tried it. I haven't found anything better.
- 11.Lip liner/Lipstick/Lipglosswhatever you prefer
- 12.Finishing spray