SCREENSHOTS I HAVE ON MY PHONE, EXPLAINED
- •Any time I have a headache or anything wrong my husband asks, "how much water did you drink today???" Sent this to him.
- •I have a five month old.
- •Me. Everyday.
- •Valentine's Day + Office = love.
- •A meme bragging about how amazing pianists' brains are. I play piano, so I'm the kind of self-involved asshole who needs this saved on my phone.
- •As an American living in Canada, I have to deal with hearing how awful the US is. This article boasts that Canada only has 1,200 or so hate crimes to America's almost 6,000. However, when you compare those numbers to population, Canada's incidence of hate crime per capita is crazy higher. I love Canada, but this drives me nuts.