5 ANNOYING THINGS I HEAR AT THE PHARMACY DAILY
Read and remember the next time you pick up your medication...
- •"Do I have any refills on my medication?" No you do not, i'll have to contact your prescriber. "Okay is it ready?"
- •Did you get a new insurance card this year? "Yes." Okay i'll just need to see it. "Its not already in your system?"
- •We're really busy right now, it'll be ready in about an hour. "You mean I'll have to wait an hour?"
- •"What do you mean you're out of norco!?"
- •You'll have to call your insurance company to see why THEY are charging you so much. "You can't call them for me?"