MY DREAM MUSIC COLLABORATIONS
Duets for days.
- •Elvis Costello & Bob DylanHow has this never happened yet?
- •Jenny Lewis & Colin MeloyDuh.
- •Robyn & Janelle Monae2016's hottest summer jam, amirite?!
- •Jack White & Lykke LiThey both have such unique voices, I can't help but wonder what they'd sound like together.
- •Adele & James BlakeBritain's finest. Times two.
- •Kelly Clarkson & BeyoncéPower ballad, anyone?
- •Charli XCX & Nicki MinajBad bitches unite!
- •St. Vincent & Sufjan StevensI mean she used to be his backup singer, but I need a proper duet. Naturally it'd be something lighthearted and silly. Or something somber and deeply emotional. Or one of each. Thanks, guys.
- •Florence Welch & The NationalHer voice plus their particular brand of melancholy would be magic.