Books I Have Read More Than Once
- 1.Sophie's World by Jostein GaarderDense, packed with flavor like a heavy bread, and sustaining like lembas.
- 2.Small Gods by Terry PratchettConcerning the nature of belief, faith, and religion. Also, I've read most of Pratchett's books more than once.
- 3.The River Why by David James DuncanLike a direct tap into Young Love, Self-Discovery, Passion, and Things That Are Vital But Ineffable.
- 4.My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead GeorgeProbably the most reread book of my youth. Something about getting away from all people and living alone in isolation, learning valuable skills every day, and making the most of the resources available just SPOKE to me.
- 5.C.S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia, Robert Asprin's Myth series, Tracy and Laura Hickmans' Dragonlance series, and Piers Anthony's Xanth seriesI read all of these multiple times in high school, not something I'm proud of. I guess it was appropriate for that age, but ...
- 6.The Great Brain series by John D FitzgeraldGreat series that was a snapshot of an age several ages ago. Considered a kid's series but a lot to offer.