2017 so far
How the first half of this year has treated me
- •Finished my first year at my dream collegeThis past semester was my best one yet; I set a goal to makes Dean's list and I did it. Only three semesters left
- •My best friend came to visitHe and his wife flew down for a long weekend and I got to play tour guide and show them around my new(ish) home
- •I met HannahSee my other list about her
- •Was accepted for a paid internship lasting six weeks. It starts Wednesday 7/5. The acceptance happened before the half way mark so it counts.
- •Got to stand by my step brother's side on his wedding day
- •I've given li.st my everything.Too many of you know everything about my life and I love it. Shout out to @michellejennifer for her existence and always being there for me when I need her. Whether it's a personal question or 15 hours of snapchats of me singing in the car while I road trip
- •ADHDI finally looked into my own diagnosis of what I thought was ADHD and I was right.
- •ReadingI've stepped up the number of books I read. I've already hit my yearly goal (12 books) and don't see it slowing down.
- •DonutsI'm pretty sure I've consumed more donuts so far than any other year of my life which is A O.K. by me
- •Turned 30another decade on this rock
- •Can't wait to see what the second half brings.