ATTN: HUMANS WHO WISH TO DATE ME 👫
I'm not looking, but if I were
- •Don't sleep with me right awayI'm a guy, so if I'm already putting time aside for you chances are I'd go along with it. But just don't. I won't try and if you do, you just ruined any relationship
- •TalkIf conversation is being had, you're in.
- •Have a sense of humorBe witty. Give me as many movie quotes as you can.
- •Be originalI'm looking for an independent lady, not a sheep
- •Please love Batman
- •It wouldn't hurt if you knew how to handle a video game controllerMario-kart, Smash Bros, Halo, or Pokémon Go (even though I gave that last one up)
- •Be an introvert who'd love to opt outdoors with me most weekends *IMPORTANT*Weekdays, I am staying in and have one or two episodes of a show on Netflix after Jeopardy. Dead serious. BUT, on the weekends I want to take a walk, go for a run, hike, have a meal out, grab a beer or wine, and my absolute favorite, grab ingredients and cook dinner together.
- •Be clean and organizedSuch a turn on!! Can't stress that enough. I will fully admit that I may not be the most organized person but I am a clean freak. I will always insist on doing the dishes asap and I love a good vacuum.
- •Be a bookworm📚🐛📚 please please please be a reader! Talk to me about books, recommend one, or let me catch you reading while wrapped up in a blanket drinking coffee on an early weekend morning. That last one 😍
- •Know when and when not to be lazyDon't be a 24/7 potato.. but be a potato
- •Understand that I'm whinyIf I'm whining like a child, I'm happy. If I'm complaining, I'm complaining. Complaints are a problem of mine that I'm aware of and try to work on them. Sorry in advanced.
- •I'm behind on society's timelineGoing on 30 and I'm currently in college. I dropped out at 19, worked a bit, and now I'm back finishing it full swing.
- •Let me watch soccer.. or watch it with me?I've never dated a girl who's into the game but imagine I found someone who watches it enough to know the players too #swoon
- •Be a dog personBe a dog person but accept that I have a cat. Weird, I know. I love pets in general but I don't have time for a dog. One day though, one day.
- •I adventure.. alone sometimesIf I'm wrapped up in the relationship I will be compelled to do every little thing with you. Please encourage our relationship to do some things separately. I won't think of this and I may not like it in the moment but I will later, and I'll thank you for it.
- •When I fall, I fall hard and fast.It takes a lot to get me but if you can figure it out I'm all about it, full steam ahead.
- •I'm not comfortable with you meeting my family, except my brotherDistant family (aunt, uncle, cousins) are in Alaska so I'm not talking about them. Specifically my parents and stepsister. I rarely speak with my stepsister and my parents are weird. And not the good kind of weird. Just weird. They're messy, my step dad thinks he's funny when he isn't (most times) and my mother never stops talking. She also has zero sense of self awareness. She's cornered a girl I dated before and dominated the conversation about my old, widowed grandmother who's running out of⌛
- •please have an accentbut understand I won't actually listen to what you're telling me because I'll be on complete awe with the sound of your voice