inspired by @michellejennifer
- •The Minimalistsqualitative lifestyle > quantitative, tiny homes, and living consciously.
- •SupergirlHeroines 🙌🏼
- •The KookaburraLocal small business coffee shop. It's a town favorite and they've been making big moves this past year
- •Jeopardy!I make sure to send out daily snapchats to friends to let them know it's time for Jeopardy! Depending on where you live. For me it comes on at 7:30
- •Willa Carthergot this gem at the local library book sale. for a dollar I get to learn about Willa Cartha's travels around Europe while she vividly describes the landscape. The streets, architecture, and land is illustrated in such a compelling manner.
- •This outfitrocking chair + this cardigan = my aesthetic. I threw this outfit on last minute and got complimented, more than once. After taking this photo out of boredom that's where I really saw the colors working cohesively.
- •HozierI just can't get enough of this album and its brilliance
- •Che's Tableevery piece of production in these documentaries are incredibly entrancing. Between the stories of each chef, the scenery of the land in which they live, the concepts and thought process behind each of their dishes, and the videography are class acts. Absolutely brilliant.
- •Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy Chunky Monkeyphenomenal. I'm afraid I'm going to break my teeth on the size of chocolate chunks in there
- •Sign of the TimeI'm hooked. Thanks @michellejennifer
- •Mango Chile Lime Black Bean Harvest Snaps🤤 newest obsession
- •featuring Naomi Wildbrb, just gonna keep this on repeat for the evening.