My Top 15 Netflix Originals, Ranked
Because you know, I work there. Admittedly, I haven't seen everything. I left out stand up and (most) documentaries. What are some of your favorite? EDIT: Just watched Stranger Things again, its now bumped up to #2
- •Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtSeason One was amazing. Season Two, the novelty wore off for me.
- •Wet Hot American Summer First Day Of CampIf you loved the movie you're gonna love this. If you didn't see the movie, watch the movie first.
- •The Seven Deadly SinsAn anime about seven legendary knights framed for crimes they didn't commit.
- •CookedA food porn lovers wet dream. But seriously this mini series is fantastic.
- •Knights of SidoniaHumanity if on the brink of destruction floating through space on a station/city called Sidonia. It's protectors, Mech pilots.
- •AjinA new form of human has emerged and they can't die.
- •Grace and FrankieGreat idea for a show. Fantastic actors, everyone is on point.
- •LoveThis show follows two dysfunctional people going through life. It's done by Judd Apatow and has a lot of heart.
- •DaredevilGreat superhero, amazing fight scenes, excellent villains makes this one of the greatest things marvel has ever done. Season 2 is where it really takes off.
- •BoJack HorsemanDon't let the anthropomorphized horse fool you, this show has so much heart. I love BoJack Horseman so much. I wanted it to be in my top five so badly. It probably would have but I recently watched two shows that have surpassed in imho. If this were a list on Netflix original intros BoJack would be number one hands down.
- •House of CardsFrom the first scene of the first episode, you're either in or out. Season 4 was amazing and seems to be setting up for a pretty intense season 5.
- •Orange is The New BlackOne of the greatest ensemble casts currently out there. They made a brilliant choice to slowly shift the primary focus away from Piper from season one.
- •Master of NoneAzis really hits you in the feels with this one and brings one of the most truly unique shows in a long time. I have a feeling pasta maker sales went up after this show.
- •Stranger ThingsEveryone's talking about Stranger Things and for good reason. It's a great story. Some people criticize it for being too nostalgic. But in terms of plot, characters, and setting this show stands on its own merits. And that soundtrack?!? Right?
- •BloodlineBloodline in my humble opinion is the perfect show. Great story, beautifully shot, amazing cast. The tension this show builds is on par with the greats. I don't know why this didn't get more Emmy love. Everyone is fantastic but Ben Mendelsohn steals every scene he's in with his haunting performance of Danny Rayburn. I've never watched a season of anything faster than I did with Bloodline season 1. So that's my list. What are some of your favorites? I'd love to hear.