Places to go in Tokyo
Alicia and I are heading to Japan June 12th. We're going to Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, and Hiroshima. I'd love Recs from all these places but our fist also longest stop is Tokyo. So please give me places to go, food to eat, anything.
- •Imperial PalaceI don't know much about it but it looks amazing.
- •Tokyo National MuseumI love museums. Must go
- •Ghibli MuseumA museum all about the work of Miyazaki Hayao? Yes please.
- •Robot ResturantLooks weird. I'll bite.
- •Shibuya CrossingWe're staying in this neighborhood so it's only natural.
- •Disneyland TokyoOh ya that's happening.
- •Roppongi District (Western Tokyo)Check out what the exhibit is at the Mori Art MuseumSuggested by @kate81
- •Tsujiki Fish Market http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3021.htmlGet there early like 4:45am to get in line for a tour that takes you through the Tuna Auction then you can wander the market area. Amazing experience! Check out the website for more details!Suggested by @kate81
- •Harajuku - Takeshita Dori streetGo on a Sunday morning to look at all the lolitas, cosplayers, and visual kei. There's lots of great shopping, and don't forget to get the crepes.Suggested by @aminam