My Top 5 Favorite Wrestlers of All Time
Some of these may change over time but this is my list as it stands today.
- 1.Chris JerichoIn so many ways he represents everything I always strive to be. Could fight people bigger than him, could talk better than anyone, can interview people, makes music, does movies and has maintained it into his mod 40's. He has never once not pursued something that didn't interest him.
- 2.Bill GoldbergThe strongest man on Earth. Watching him jackhammer the Big Show is something I will never forget.
- 3.StingWCW meant everything to me as a kid and Sting was/is WCW personified. No one has ever conducted themselves in the wrestling biz with more class and dignity.
- 4.CM PunkI'm a fan of anyone who can beat up people that are bigger than him, talk smack to his boss and bang all the hottest girls in wrestling.
- 5.Triple HThe master manipulator. No one in the history of wrestling has ever been better at making audiences react to him in the exact way he wants them to react. And now at 47 he is in arguably the best shape of his career having the best matches of his career. He is the ultimate example of how one can age if you take care of yourself.