TIPS FOR GOING VIRAL ON YOUTUBE FROM SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT
"Hey, what's up guys--Trevor from T-Rev Nation here and today I'm going to share some tips for becoming YouTube famous. let's get started."
- •Intro song and themeHuman hand, centered on a green screen, counts down 5...4...3...2...1... T. REV. NATION. HUAH! Cue "Even Flow" by Pearl Jam. Candid shots of T-REV Tutorials--i.e. Me buttering toast, tying a bow tie, holding toy dinosaurs, pointing to frets on guitar, pouring cornflakes in my fish tank, doing strict-form biceps curls, setting up DVR, ect T. REV. NATION (trev-tutorials) cue so final guitar WAH corresponds with end of intro.
- •"Alright, guys so I've been getting a lot of requests from you guys about tips for going viral on YouTube.""Now I know what you're thinking: 'how can I go viral--especially today when going viral involves contracting a virus and possible sodomy?' Don't worry, I was there too once--but with these quick tips, you'll be sure to go viral in no time."
- •TIP # 1: BE YOURSELF"This was something I struggled with for a long time. When I first started my YouTube page, I had a little something called 'Dissociative Identity Disorder'--I know, fancy name, right?--it wasn't so fun. Basically, I had multiple personalities, so when I tried to be myself, I was actually being A FEW people! One of them was famous author George Saunders. I overcame my DID by accepting that I am George Saunders. Buy my collection of fiction "The Tenth of December" by clicking the link below.
- •TIP #2: Specialize"Pick something you love! Whether it be parasailing or baking muffins, there's an audience for everything! Pick something you're passionate about!Start by asking yourself: 'if I could do anything, what I do if I knew that my neighbor could hear me doing push-ups at 5 am in my kitchen to Avenged Sevenfold on full volume?' and then go from there!"
- •TIP #3: PURCHASE A VIDEO CAMERA"Did you know that "camera" means "room" in Latin? NEAT-O! Cameras come in all shapes and sizes, so do some shopping around and find the best one for you! Personally, I prefer the Nikon X-276; my cousin Anthony stole it from Target and gave it me for my first communion! What a great guy!"
- •TIP #4: HAVE YOUR DAD SET UP INTERNET AND CREATE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT FOR YOU"Now this parts tricky, especially if you're like me and your dad is a middle school football coach. Stand in your foyer and shout 'hey, coach! Drop and give me YouTube!' If he is asleep or drunk, wait 15 minutes and then turn on 'Pumping Iron' from Nexflix, and eventually he'll come in and you can ask him" '
- •TIP #5: ACCEPT JESUS CHIRST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR"He'll follow you back!"
- •TIP #6: ADD "YOUTUBE" TO YOUR SKILLS ON LINKEDIN"Really important that you do this BEFORE making your first video."
- •"Looks like now you're ready to start making viral YouTube videos!"
- •"Go out and get started! Thanks for watching--check out some of my other Trev-Tutorials and if you enjoyed this video please be sure to "like" and subscribe to my page. Hasta Trevégo!"