FAVORITE TV SHOWS
My favorite shows over the years.
- 1.Band of BrothersUnbelievable in every way. The best television ever created.
- 2.Sons of AnarchyA sleeper for one of the best shows of all time. Following a Californian motorcycle club, it's emotional, powerful, and intense.
- 3.True DetectiveAn American Crime Anthology that truly pushes the medium.
- 4.ArrowWho knew comics could translate so well to television? While slightly flawed at times, I have more faith in the writers of this show than perhaps any other for quickly improving and evolving the show each season.
- 5.FringeJJ Abrams goodness. Part science, part X Files, part action, all awesome. Olivia Dunham is one of the most subtle yet advanced roles I've ever seen delivered.
- 6.LostJJ Abrams goodness. We have to leave the island!
- 7.HomelandTotally emotionally and often cringeworthy. The topic is a raw one for our nation and the show doesn't pull punches. Carrie is constantly skirting the edges of sanity.