THINGS I HAVE ON ME AT ALL TIMES
- •GlassesMy vision isn't that bad but it's good form to wear them all the time.
- •WatchTime is the great equalizer.
- •Lip BalmGrow up somewhere dry and you'll view this as a necessity.
- •WalletID and liquid assets.
- •KeysEven if I'm not driving, even if someone else has keys, I always have my own.
- •KnifeDoesn't need to be a sword, just an immeasurably useful tool. But only present in appropriate situations.
- •iPhoneInfinity in your pocket. Access to information, research, communication, or a pretty decent camera.
- •PenA newish addition. A good pen goes a surprisingly long ways. Only fountain or space pen (look it up).
- •CameraNot necessarily always on my person, but if I'm going anywhere even mildly interesting this is something I'd love to have on me. Sony NEX-6.