Overheard at: British Polo Day
Today I attended British Polo Day, an event that celebrates "luxury British heritage" by holding charity polo events around the world (LA, Dubai, Singapore, Marrakesh, and more). It's a few hundred dollars per ticket, but I was invited to go as press...and I took @Nicholas @carolinek and @gab with me. Here are just a few things I overheard
- •"Now that I breast feed I work out twice a day."
- •"And I said, so Sir John, welcome to the upstairs."Guy talking about taking whoever "Sir John" is on a tour of his Bel Air mansion.
- •"I like your Prada tennis shoes, those are cute."
- •"I went to Ibiza and I just didn't leave."Ibiza is pretty great.
- •"My boobs are cold."
- •"What's going on?"No one knew.
- •"90% of you come for the champagne, 10% for the polo, and 100% to post a photo of yourselves at a polo match on Instagram"The announcer literally said this, to everyone at the event. And he was 100% right.
- •Also, "$60,000 was raised for Homeboy Industries" a great LA charity.So say whatever you want to say, this was an awesome day!