The Best Tacos in LA
I've got a few favorites, but I'd be lying if I said I knew them all, so suggestions are welcome. And a shout out to LA's Central American community for hooking us all up with so much good food.
- •Leo's Taco TruckLocated in the parking lot of the 76 gas station on the corner of La Brea and Venice Blvd. INCREDIBLE Al Pastor tacos and more. Open really, really late.
- •El Taquito Mexicano Truck - PasadenaA Pasadena legend. Awesome carne asada. The truck is located in a parking lot near the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and Palmetto Dr. Great for late night eats, open to 1am or later.
- •Gorditas Lupita Truck - Glassell ParkParked on Eagle Rock Blvd & 34th Ave. Great carnitas tacos, homemade tortillas and gorditas (obviously).
- •Anywhere - The Piñata District, DowntownThe Piñata District is one of LA most special/vibrant/unknown places (located along E Olympic Ave between S Central Ave and Kohler St in DTLA). Coming here is like stepping off a plane and into Central America (I'll need to do a list on this place sometime, it's fantastic). You'll find street vendors serving tacos, but don't pass up a pupusa too!
- •Tito's Tacos - Culver CitySuggested by @DrPinho
- •Taco Zone - Echo Park (Vons parking lot)Suggested by @QuinnBeswick
- •Guisados - Echo ParkSuggested by @nils
- •homestate - los felizfor tex-mex breakfast tacos [only open until 3]!Suggested by @lindsaygelfand
- •Ricky's Fish TacosOn Virgil between Fountain and Sunset.Suggested by @zifflists
- •Tacos Por Favor (14th and Olympic)Suggested by @johannasamuels
- •Guerrilla Tacos826 E 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90013 outside of Blue Bottle Coffee in DTLA Arts DistrictSuggested by @DebiPal
- •Best Fish Tacos in Ensenada1650 Hillhurst Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027Suggested by @DebiPal
- •Any taco-loving Angelinos out there? What's your favorite taco place?