The World's Most Amazing Hotels (Add Your Fav)
I'd like to know what one or two hotels you dream of staying at more than any other? Optional/Additional: What's the #1 most amazing hotel you've stayed at? Add your suggestion and please format as seen below (include a photo - just google for one if you need to). Hopefully this'll inspire you to travel and make that 💰💰💰to pay the hotel bill.
- •Amangiri - UtahI want to stay here. It looks so peaceful and far away, but it's conveniently located in the desert of Southern Utah. Really, I want to stay at every single Aman property.
- •Il San Pietro di Positano - Positano, ItalyI've stayed here. It's a little hotel that clings to the cliffs of Positano (Amalfi Coast) that's only open May-October. Staying here requires you tape your jaw to your face because it'll always be on the floor. Try not to die without staying here. Only issue: it's wildly expensive, especially during July/August. Let me be transparent, I was working so I didn't pay for it.
- •Post Ranch Inn - Big Sur, CAParadise in NorCal. No more romantic spot on the continent. Plus, complimentary Lexus upon check-in.Suggested by @Waz
- •Le Richemond, GenevaBathrooms made of white marble and seemingly nothing else. Short walk to the big watch dealers and the Patek Phillipe museum which is incredible even if you don't care about watches. All of Switzerland is expensive so prepare yourself for a 100usd bill for two burritos and two beers (we decided not to eat in the hotel, not sure it mattered).Suggested by @clubsilencio01
- •Le Meridien Bora BoraStairway to Heaven?Suggested by @jujujerni