Very Delicious Things
If I didn't have to see people, literally all I would do is stay inside and never stop eating these things.
- •Lotus Biscoff Cookie SpreadThey're the cookies usually found on planes or in Europe in a spreadable form. Please, I'm begging you for your own sake, find it at the grocery store or order it online immediately...eat a spoonful and tell me what you think as you're eating it.
- •Sheila G's Brownie BrittleAtomic bomb to the brain, mind blown status. Every single flavor is delicious.
- •Enoughble - Ready To Eat Cookie DoughGift this to someone (they have a monthly subscription service!!) and immediately become their best friend. The "Birthday Bash" will change your perspective on life.
- •Ben & Jerry's Half BakedThrough the bad times and the good, you've always been there for me. There is zero chance of me not finishing a pint in one sitting. And if you've ever gotten the "healthier" frozen yogurt version of Half Baked then GTFO.
- •Ben & Jerry's Milk & CookiesOnly if they don't have Half Baked. @carolinek & @Nicholas I'm sorry you had to bear witness to me eating/making love to a carton of this last night.
- •Cinnabon Cinnamon RollsTruly a reason to live...and the only thing I know about the Las Vegas airport is there's a Cinnabon in the food court in the D Concourse. I don't forget Cinnabon locations.
- •Auntie Anne's Cinnamon PretzelsWarm, buttery, cinnamonsugary. Like, every time I fly in or out of Newark Airport I'm eating one (Terminal A near the 20s gates...in case you're wondering).
- •Brown SugarI would eat brown sugar by the spoonful. Let me rephrase: I eat brown sugar by the spoonful.
- •Grilled Banana & Nutella SandwichesWet your pants delicious. If you're ever in Bushwick, Brooklyn there's a place called The Wheelhouse that makes a mean one.
- •Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip CookiesGod in cookie form.
- •Cookie ChipsIf you like the brownie brittle, this is basically the cookie version.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •Suggestions? What should I try?