REGRETTABLE THINGS I'VE DONE
Going to embarrass myself in an attempt to persuade my friends to get the list app.
- •Kissed my date at prom and immediately apologized.
- •Pleated pants
- •Wore the same orange shirt at least three times a week in the fourth grade
- •Velcro wallet
- •Broke in someone's house just to eat their applesauce.
- •Cried at a pep rally.
- •Lost at a pep rally and went home and made my own spirit stick. Friends were involved.
- •Requested our senior song to be Jesse's Girl by Rick Springfield.This also happened at a pep rally. Moral to the story: no pep rallies for me.
- •Got too drunk at a bar in Tennessee.Puked in the women's restroom and vowed that I was going to sing Rod Stewart on the karaoke stage for our waitress.
- •Eating a foot long corn dog in Gatlinburg.
- •When I made a girl cry in band.
- •The year I tried to pull off the emo look.
- •The time I was taking a micro exam and sneezed in my hand.I was too afraid to ask to leave so I just kept the snot in my hand until the end of the exam.
- •The time I thought the jumbo Chapstick was deodorant.
- •When I wasn't exactly sure what type of band hootie and the blow fish was.
- •When I tried to pull off the shaggy hair look.I wanted to look like Zach Efron but ended up looking like Zach from the Suite life of Zach and Cody.
- •Was way too hype for red ribbon week. Circa 2005
- •Pretended to be sick during Valentine's Day in elementary school because I couldn't handle the social pressure.I'm really not ashamed of this actually. Valentine's Day sucks young Trey was wise.