SOME TIMES WHEN MORE CHILL WAS NEEDED
Most of the time I have chill. Sometimes I do not.
- •The year I was on AccutaneAcne medication I was on for a year that made me bat shit crazy.
- •The time I told my whole family I was going to live in a dumpster instead of moving away.
- •The time I yelled "DAMMIT!!" several times while playing a board game at Christmas.I was 10 at the time and didn't realize it was a "bad" word. That's kinda stupid though. Cuss words are really just words. Why are we so afraid of them?
- •The time I sabotaged my roommate for having sex in our living room.Kinda don't regret this one ya nasty.
- •The time I rubbed pizza down my cousin's shirt for hitting me in the face.
- •The time I stole locker keys to sneak into a locker and read notes that people were passing in class.My mom is a teacher, this was the ultimate super power as a budding teenager. For the younger people, it's like getting access to everyone's text messages at school.
- •The time I talked one of my friends into getting into a trash can.Idk
- •The time I tackled @rewdwartzs off the trampoline for hitting me in the face with a football.
- •The time I got mad at everyone on senior trip for smoking.This was accutane fueled but to be fair the smoking was a little excessive because everyone has just turned 18.
- •The time we talked one of my friends into crowd jumping off stage with no people.
- •The time I sang "Gives You Hell" by All American Rejects at karaoke.
- •The time I made a cross bow out of a multi-colored pen.
- •The time I danced on a table at a Huddle House.