NOTTING HILL (LONDON) EXPLORATIONS
- •Found an excuse to get out to Notting Hill in brunch today with a colleague from my Google internship daysCheck that gorgeous toast from Goode & Wright
- •The Portobello Road Market is mostly tchotchkes but still cute to exploreThis was in an antiques shop
- •Funky rain boots?Might be useful for when I get caught in that London rain again...
- •The graffiti exhorted me to CODE!!
- •So I wound up in a Swedish bakery cafe codingNothing glam, just setting up a backend for the tiny web app I am building to learn React, but still satisfying
- •Also, perhaps, eating a Swedish cinnamon bun
- •Of course I couldn't visit Notting Hill without locating some of the sets from the movieThis was the bookstore
- •Then it was time to wander back
- •Cool architecture! Iconic