WHAT TO KNOW WHEN APARTMENT HUNTING IN LA
Moving is the worst.
- •If the neighborhood is listed as "Hollywood Hills" it probably means "This is not in the Hollywood Hills".
- •On-site laundry that isn't pictured means there is a washer/dryer in a cobwebbed, dark room in the back of the building.
- •If the neighborhood says "Larchmont" it means "Koreatown, two miles from Larchmont".
- •"Newly remodeled" means they're planning on redoing the dirt-filled carpet but aren't sure when because it's probably never.
- •If the manager is rude to you on the phone, don't go with your heart and give them a chance to be nice because they're not. They're really mean.