Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'm rewatching The Office for the 3rd time. Updates as I progress through the series.
- •When Dwight and Michael are throwing a football around...And Ryan ends up with the ball and Dwight tackles everyone, including Stanley to get the ball back.
- •When Dwight gave a Mussolini Speech...That Jim gave to him when coaching him in public speaking. Dwight delivered this speech at a banquet honoring his 1st place in company wide sales.
- •When Dwight Gives Michael his urine...Because Michael thinks he has dirty urine for a drug test from smoking pot at an Alicia Keys concert 2 months prior. Dwight then resigns are volunteer sheriff.
I'm back, but not by popular demand. Simply because I can be. As none of you knew, I was without internet/wifi and data on my phone and in my home for a month, except occasionally at work. Here is a list of things I did without the internet. It's good to be back.
- •HikeI went for a couple hikes actually.. one of them involved climbing and it was a first date so just imagine me full of sweat trying to climb rocks and still look cute. (I didn't. )
- •ReadI finished a book for pleasure for the first time since high school.
- •SleptI slept so much you don't understand.
- •Rally Squirrel T-ShirtsCirca. 2011 World Series
- •Ted DrewesIt is an STL icon, but frankly it's pretty shitty custard that you have to stand in line forever for in the blistering heat and humidity. Also parking sucks.
- •STL RamsDon't know who they are? It's okay..they are no longer a team.
In the order in which I saw them.
- •"You can't use the bathroom at 5am. The old rickety stairs will wake them up, and they will think you a failure for being up at 5am"
- •The Mindy ProjectIn the sense that it doesn't have a cult following like the Office or Parks and Rec. It deserves so much more. Mindy Kaling, a WOC who's body doesn't conform to the deal standards for actresses rocks a powerful attitude. Though she is on an ultimate quest for love, she isn't settling for the first guy who takes her to the Empire State Building @bjnovak, and rightfully so! See also: I watched the entire first season in one sitting today.
- •Commercial Free ViewingWe have been spoiled by streaming, netflix, and hulu. When is the last time you watched a movie on television. That additional half hour of commercials is a bitch. Takes you out of the movie universe to try and sell you botox. No thanks. Praise be to commercial free viewing.
- •Remote ControlsSeriously. If you're half as lazy as I am, you know how much that remote means to you.
In order from semi-favorite to favorite.
- •5. ScrubsSuperman - Lazlo Baines
- •4. Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtTheme by Jeff Richmond
- •3. DariaYou're Standing On My Neck - Splendora
- •Read some books.Ayn Rand's Anthem, Sinclair's the Jungle, David Foster Wallace's Infinite Jest. I'm a slow reader Infinite Jest might take a bit.
- •Go to IndianpolosFor a business meeting, but also for pleasure.
- •See the Avett Brothers
THE OFFICE CHARACTER I AM, THE OFFICE CHARACTER I WANT TO BE, AND THE OFFICE CHARACTER I AM GONNA BE
Inspired by @Charlie_Chester
- •Who I AmAndy Bernard - Hopeless romantic, try hard, a little too into singing at work, struggling with some anger issues, but deep down just a really genuine person.
- •Who I Want To BePam Halpert- Super fun, good mom. Follows her dreams, and overcomes difficult challenges. Really funny and good at goofing off. Knows what to say and when to say it. Married to Jim Halpert.
- •Who I Am Gonna BeMeets the love of her life at an old age, he spoils her rotten and treats her like a queen. She doesn't actually care what other people think because the only opinion she cares about is her husband's and he loves her. Super compassionate. Super bad ass.
Setting: Spring Break 2016
- •So I spent the majority of my spring break in Omaha Nebraska.This is about a 4-5 hour drive from where I currently live.
- •We spend our week doing service around the city and sleeping on the floor of a cathedral basement.This shit was so cool. We played the organ and shit. Super dope.
- •I finally get home after a long week of hardwork and little to no sleep.I spent all my time staying up late with my new friend at the time.