THINGS I DID WHEN I WAS WITHOUT WIFI AND DATA FOR A MONTH
I'm back, but not by popular demand. Simply because I can be. As none of you knew, I was without internet/wifi and data on my phone and in my home for a month, except occasionally at work. Here is a list of things I did without the internet. It's good to be back.
- •HikeI went for a couple hikes actually.. one of them involved climbing and it was a first date so just imagine me full of sweat trying to climb rocks and still look cute. (I didn't. )
- •ReadI finished a book for pleasure for the first time since high school.
- •SleptI slept so much you don't understand.
- •MovedI moved into a new house and it was fucking miserable. It's almost been two weeks and I'm still unpacking.
- •Watched anime with my roommates girlfriend.She had it on dvd.
- •Got really mad and really sad frequently.
- •Came to terms with my dependency on the internet as my main form of down time and leisure.
- •WorkedI also worked every morning at 5am, which explains why I slept so much.