🎞 Original Movie One-sheets Adorning Our Walls
This is pretty much what passes for art in our home. But it's much better than oils of old barns or lighthouses. We just love going to movies.
- •Somewhere in TimeHopeless romantics, we. Beautiful music. Gorgeous people pining.
- •Truly, Madly, DeeplyAlan Rickman in heartbreak mode. Anthony Minghella's first brilliance.
- •ZENTERTAINMENT ROOM
- •Barry LyndonKubrick's most underrated film. Exhibit B in "Troy's Father Issues"
- •2001: A Space OdysseyThe first film I ever saw in theatres. In Cinerama! I was four and I still think I was the only one there who got it.
- •The StuntmanNot the first, or last, but the best word on creativity. O'Toole at his most brilliant.
- •TV ROOM
- •The Princess BrideOne of the most successful adaptations ever of a novel. But, seriously, read the novel. Read it again. Fucking, read it again.
- •All That JazzFosse. Exhibit A.
- •Melody (in UK, "S.W.A.L.K.")Everything about young romantics. I obsessed over this movie growing up. Big in Japan.