I SUCCESSFULLY RESISTED BUYING THESE THINGS AT MARSHALL'S TONIGHT
Hopefully this becomes an okay substitute for actually buying things.
- •These candles were good but they were Vanilla scented and "in glass" wasn't a convincing enough sell.
- •Gratitude is important but these might have been too feminine. Not that I should let me stop me? Sorry.
- •I need an extra chair for a dinner party this weekend. This is neither a chair nor tall enough for a table (a bath stool?) but still my front runner.
- •This is more practical but probably ugly.
- •This both impractical and maybe beautiful. I didn't buy it, either.
- •What am I supposed to do with ONE glitter LED taper? Not in my house.
- •I wasn't tempted to buy these; they just really make me mad.