Already on li.st? Open in app.
I've watched the first 2 episodes of the second half of season 6 and these are some thoughts.
- •Can't tell if Holland Roden has completely given up on this show or if Lydia is actually supposed to be crazy all the time.
- •Theo sure has a nice truck... Like one nice enough he could maybe sell so he could get an apartment or something? Or are the homeless the demographic that Toyota was aiming for with this product placement?
- •Why is it always dark in Beacon Hills?
You're never too old to learn something new.
- •Segue is pronounced "segway", not like "siege".
- •North Korea is a lot closer to California than Georgia.Without the threat of impending nuclear warfare I never would have known. Who knew?
- •MACARENA IS NOT A FAMILY FRIENDLY SONG!Just Google the lyrics. (Same goes for Despacito)