THINGS I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD HAVE ALREADY KNOWN BUT JUST REALIZED IN 2017
You're never too old to learn something new.
- •Segue is pronounced "segway", not like "siege".
- •North Korea is a lot closer to California than Georgia.Without the threat of impending nuclear warfare I never would have known. Who knew?
- •MACARENA IS NOT A FAMILY FRIENDLY SONG!Just Google the lyrics. (Same goes for Despacito)
- •On a Mac, Ctrl + Shift + Eject turns the screen off.
- •Baby hippos are really heavy.They weigh anywhere from 55 to 110 pounds at birth. They're also born underwater and swim to the surface to take their first breath. Fascinating.