Yogurts That Are Good
I eat yogurt for 1 meal, 1 snack, 1 dessert per day usually
- •White Mustache yogurtThe ultimate luxury. Costs like $1000 for a jar but goddamnit it's so good. Sour cherry and Orange blossom+walnut flavors. Run, don't walk, to your nearest overpriced "market"
- •Brown Cow maple yogurtThat cream top though. This is a normal yogurt you can buy lots of places.
- •Fage 0%Bc it's good and I'm just as white as the next girl on here.
- •Victory GardenGoat's milk frozen yogurt and regular yogurt on Bleecker. Always want it.
- •CultureAnother grossly bougie frozen yogurt and regular yogurt store in Greenwich Village.
- •Ronnybrook drinkable yogurtChug that blackberry
- •European ActiviaIt's different. Related: I'm an asshole.