When a relapsed recovering addict can't fall asleep in your house
My dearest brother
- •I'm sorry you're hurting.
- •No, the room doesn't need dusting right this minute.Your allergies will be fine.
- •I cannot think of a good place to put my folders at 11pmYour room has been empty for about a year and that seemed like an okay location for the mean time.
- •I wish you could let me help you get help.
- •No, you do not need to sweep the house right now.The dusk will not accumulate worse than it is.
- •I don't know where your cologne from 2012 is.You took and sold most of your things. Along with a few of mine.
- •I wish I couldn't help.
- •No, I don't believe you have the stomach flu.Your body is rejecting the substance because you've been clean so long.
- •I don't think it was the tacos you ate.Three days ago.
- •I love you.But I am not the cause or cure for your addiction.