SHORT LIST OF FAVORITE DC RESTAURANTS
- •BarcelonaA tapas restaurant in the 14th Street/ Logan Circle area. Be sure to try sautéed corn and a good Rioja 🍷
- •Le DiplomateFrench restaurant in the 14th St/Logan Circle area (across the street from Barcelona, actually).I love their Roasted Duck Breast with polenta, Swiss chard & cherry jus 👌🏼
- •Ted's BulletinLocations all over DC. The original is in the Eastern Market area, but the 14th street location has more seating room. Great for any meal- especially breakfast! Be sure to a poptart before you leave (you won't regret it)
- •Ristorante PiccoloHistoric Georgetown area. Good Italian food at college student friendly. Best for when hunger strikes while shopping or exploring the waterfront. 🍝
- •Baked&WiredAlthough not technically a restaurant, it is the BEST place for cupcakes in DC. Or cakecups as they're called there. The classic Vanilla Vanilla is great, try the fast selling Dirty Chai available on weekends! 🍰 The best place to enjoy them are along the C&O canal by the shop, or a few blocks away on the steps of the Lincoln memorial.