People I Constantly See at Go Get Em Tiger
- •Dave FrancoFranco does indeed make his appearances, and every time he does I make sure of it to bump into him. It's come to the point where he stays clear of me by the bar.
- •The Yoga Persian LadyI think her name is Sheima, she always orders a sort of browner looking coffee than I do and she always works on her large MacBook at the bar standing up.
- •The Stalker Who Looks Like Alex KarpovskyThis guy sits in the corner of the house and annotates everyone who walks in, in a small black moleskin. He wears white shirts and black pants, sometimes he wears beaded necklaces but he always wears nice dress shoes.
- •The Cute LunaticAlthough he is awfully cute, this very young man WALTZES into go get em at strange times of day along with his two tiny, fluffy, adorable dogs. I usually see him there on week nights and Sunday afternoons. He sits right in the entry of the house reading magazines.
- •The LumberjackSimilar to the stalker who looks like Alex Karpovsky, Lumberjack sits in a small corner writing in cursive in a beige book. If I am ever in a seat near him, he constantly looks my way. Creep.
- •Shilogold Girl from the LibraryShilogold, I actually know. When I was younger than I already am, I would go into The Library (which was an overpriced store for women) and chat with her. But then she asked me to sponsor her band, so I stopped going there. Now she's back and very much at go get em.
- •That Guy from ViceA while ago, Vice made a video where two strangers use the New York Times 36 questions that lead to love test. In the video this larger man was set up with some twig of woman. I thought he was so charming and sweet in the video. Little did I know I would see him once a week at my coffee shop.