Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •the view from the top of the Willis Tower is awesome. I was there last week.
- •I'm always hunting for drug coupons. This one brings my co-pay for Emsam, a drug for which there is no generic option, from $45 to $20 for a 30 day supply. And I have the best/most expensive/least restrictive private health insurance through my employer.
- •"Lady, leave a cat alone when he's trying to nap in the late morning sun."
- •I was in Orlando the week before last, and went to the local drugstore, where I was stunned to see how cheap cigarettes are there. I was so stunned I apparently felt compelled to photograph the display.
- •Receiving love, and giving it, are the best gifts I've ever known. That's from my wedding day, September 4, 2010, in a beautiful Annapolis waterfront mansion and its expansive manicured lawn to the docks. Thank you for tolerating me, N.
- •my mother and sister who live in Europe. I miss them daily and hate that my nephew is growing up not knowing me. but I'm grateful for Skype and FaceTime that allow us to feel closer than we are.
- •actually this combines two blissful states: napping on the couch, and having my cat draped across my lap.