A Few Facts About Me
- •I wear the same shoe size as your average 9 year old girl.
- •I have an 8 and a half year old daughter which means I am six months away from sharing shoes with her. (I also love her more fiercely than I ever thought I could love another human being).
- •I will never get a tattoo because of my intense fear of needles but if I did, the Muppets would somehow be involved.
- •My Boston Terrier Pugsley makes me happier than chocolate and if you knew how I felt about chocolate, you'd understand this is a high complement.
- •My husband surprised me at our wedding in 2003 by having "Always My Dreamgirl" engraved in my wedding ring. Saying that he is a keeper is an understatement.
- •I grew up in southern Connecticut and no, I don't stick my pinky out when I drink tea, wear a pastel shirt at all times or have any friends named Muffy.
- •My top jams are late 80s / early 90s hip hop. The fact that many of them involve the booty is purely a coincidence.