Thoughts after reading fake news that Ted Cruz will only back Trump if he makes "self-love" illegal
- •Wait, the Onion didn't come up with this first?
- •The fact that I initially mistook this for real news says more about him than me.
- •If real, his internal dialogue would be "If I can't do it due to my religious beliefs, then no one can do it!"
- •Really, this is at the top of his list of things to make illegal? Even Pokemon Go would be a better choice.
- •Is self-love really a "silent killer in our country?" If it makes you both silent and dead, methinks folks have been doing it wrong.
- •Donald's comment that he doesn't know anything about this because he has a "beautiful wife, great wife, the best whose been doing it for me." Gag. Just no. Also how much is he paying her?
- •If the Devil's playground includes anyone who has ever participated in self-love, there is going to be a very long wait for the swings.
- •"It starts innocently enough with a JC Penny catalog..." What? Out of all the material in the world he thinks that's folks go-to gateway to sin? At least in the Athleta catalog there's some tight fitting clothing. Give the people of America some credit.
- •What the F is wrong with this man?