Big House In the Little Woods
- •I am letting my kids have a little more space and trust, and trying not to imagine bad guys sneaking into our yard to hurt them.(Bad guys can be sneaky.)
- •We have some woods behind our house that they love exploring together.
- •I asked my son to spend some time reading.
- •He asked if he could read after a ramble in the woods with his sister.
- •He said in his 9-year-old barely-treble voice,
- •with piercing earnestness in his big brown eyes,
- •"Mom, I need to breathe in the air near the trees."(Wrung my heart right out.)