Hopewell Rocks, Bay of Fundy
We are still on our epic road trip through New England and Canada. I need to break it into a few lists so I don't just photo dump into List. I know List is NOT Facebook. I will behave myself.
- •My husband has been amazing at finding cool stuff to visit and see during our road trip.This is a random scenic overlook we found after Hopewell Rocks.
- •We were at Hopewell Rocks at low tide.
- •The tide does a 12-hour round trip, going way out and coming way in during that time.
- •Our kids tried to load their pockets with rocks.Sneaky thieves.
- •The Rocks were eroded in such interesting ways with trees and birds nests happily thriving on top.
- •They reminded me of the movie "Up." "You were talking to a rock."Can you see the bear? 🐻
- •This is the same picture above with a camera adjustment.I couldn't decide.
- •And a squished selfie showing off my poor selfie skills.