IF I COULD ONLY LISTEN TO ONE SONG FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE #FUNERALSONG
The songs I tend to want on repeat are more mellow and mournful. I couldn't possibly choose just one for the rest of my life.
- •Poses by Rufus Wainwright"I did go from wanting to be someone now I'm drunk and wearing flip flops on 5th Avenue" Yep. Mournful and sad and says everything. "Baby, you said watch my head about it/... No kidding."
- •Blood of Eden by Peter Gabriel"My grip is surely slipping/ I think I've lost my hold/ I cannot get insurance anymore/ they don't take credit, only gold"
- •Vienna by Billy Joel"Slow down, you crazy child"
- •Nessun Dorma by Luciano PavarottiThe most beautiful melody sung by that incomparable voice. A panty-dropper for sure. 😂
- •I want none of these played at my funeral.