Things I Wish I Could Convey About Our Autumn Trip
- •The lovely and powerful scent of the balsam fir treesIt felt like Christmas. 🎄
- •The pure nostalgia I felt visiting the house that inspired "Anne of Green Gables"
- •My kids posing as Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe
- •The strong southern accent from a couple walking by usWe were in the "Haunted Wood" at Green Gables.
- •The soul-filling awe of mile after mile of gorgeous autumn colorThe pictures just couldn't capture the breadth of it.
- •The vibrance and life the sun gives as it shines through leavesThere was a lot of gasping, shouts of "Look! Look! Look!" and "Fire trees!!!"
- •The delicious food we ate at various ice cream shops, donut shops, diners, and local restaurantsThis deserves its own list.
- •The anxiety to drink it all in as the sun set on our last day on the road
- •The longing to rest my bones in my own bed