Places I've pooped while living out of my car for a week
While trying to find an apartment to move into in Denver, I've had the pleasure of pooping in an eclectic selection of komodes.
- •Caribou Coffee Westminster2x, flush toilet.
- •North Table MountainOuthouse, not flushable. Nicer than expected though.
- •TA Truck Stop Wheat RidgeAlso showered.
- •Wal-Mart ThorntonHad to use handicap stall, solid morning deuce.
- •Target GoldenSurprisingly dirty. 2 teenagers were talking loudly about how bad they had to poo. I took my time.
- •Ikea CentennialNot as minimalist as you'd expect. At least I didn't have to assemble the toilet