COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
- •Princess JasmineAt age 6, alongside my 3 year old brother who was dressed as Aladdin. Both costumes chosen by my mother who may have not realized the incest implication there.
- •Bride of FrankensteinAgain, chosen by my mother and alongside my brother who was dressed as Frankenstein. Not weird.
- •Disney's PocahontasLike every other 5-12 year old white girl's costume for Halloween in the mid 90s.
- •Minnie MouseOne Halloween in college, worn alone. Another year when I forced my boyfriend to dress as Mickey, complete with ears and red pajama pants.
- •LawyerIn college at an "L" party. People now pay me (minimally since I'm still a law student) to dress in that costume everyday.