FOODS THAT ARE LYING TO US
- •Blue raspberry flavored anythingNo such berry.
- •Red velvet cakeIt's chocolate cake with red food coloring and it's tricking everyone into thinking it's something special. It's not.
- •Juice from concentrateIt's not juice, at that point it's sugar water.
- •Meal replacement liquids of any kind (except smoothies because those are great)They tout themselves as healthy, but they can't be healthy. There's no fiber, a bunch of random chemicals and flavorings mixed with "vitamins and minerals." I don't buy it.
- •Generic OreosThe worst of all the generic foods