AVENGERS OF THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE, RANKED
I don't know if Bucky counts, so he's not on this list. Otherwise he'd be number one 😍
- •Tony Stark/Iron ManThis bastard is the reason why FIVE of the Avengers are on the run (Steve, Sam, Natasha, Wanda, and Clint). Asshole.
- •VisionCompared to the others, he's kind of a flat character.
- •James Rhodes/War MachineI like him a lot better now that he's played by Don Cheadle. I just like a lot of the other Avengers more.
- •Clint Barton/Hawkeye@rycores is going to hate me for ranking him so low.
- •Bruce Banner/The HulkI love Fluffalo as Bruce, but the Hulk itself has always been kind of a meh character for me.
- •Pietro Maximoff/QuicksilverI don't care what you say, he'll always be an Avenger to me. Maybe it was just for a short time, but he'll be an Avenger in my heart.
- •Sam Wilson/FalconSam is such a good friend to Cap and is badass when he's flying around being awesome.
- •Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet WitchI just think Wanda is such a complex, interesting character. Plus her powers are cool.
- •Natasha Romanoff/Black WidowI feel like Natasha always kept these boys in line. Notice I'm using the past tense (thanks a lot, Tony). But what a total badass, am I right?
- •Thor OdinsonMy heart is full of love for my baby Thor. He's so cute and nice and just a good guy...demigod, whatever. I love him so much.
- •Steve RogersAh, Cap my love (I'm still calling him that even though I'm pretty sure he's not Captain America anymore, but I mean, can you really blame him?). Steve is the only thing I feel patriotic about these days. To paraphrase Dr. Abraham Erskine, Steve will always stay as he is: not a perfect soldier, but a good man, and that's enough for me.