FAVORITE CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND SONGS
I finished Crazy Ex-Girlfriend today and just really loved it (and the songs). These aren't in any particular order.
- •the Crazy Ex-Girlfriend theme songMy favorite part is when Rebecca gets in an argument with the sun.
- •I Give Good ParentI was dying during this one. Lourdes singing with Rebecca and wearing a gold grill...classic.
- •Settle For MeA little long but insanely catchy. I also love Heather's reverse version "Don't Settle For Me."
- •I'm So Good at YogaThis is when I knew how awesomely absurd this show was going to be.
- •Feelin' Kinda NaughtyAnd this solidified that notion. 🎶 I wanna lock you in a basement with sound proof walls/and take over your identity. 🎶
- •Face Your FearsSo did this one.
- •I Have FriendsThis is the one that's been stuck in my head the most.
- •Sex With a Stranger🎶 hey sexy stranger, come back to my place/and I hope you're not a murderer/kiss me, baby, all over the place/and please don't be a murderer. 🎶
- •Women Gotta Stick TogetherValencia is the best. I love her. What's great is that she's actually more complex and layered then she comes across initially. She's not some two-dimensional villain.
- •Put Yourself FirstI love how the camp girls all rallied around Rebecca to help her when she was upset.
- •Gettin' BiThe way the show treats bisexuality is refreshing.
- •I'm the Villain in My Own StoryI feel so much like Rebecca, and this is a prime example.
- •You Stupid BitchThis one exemplifies how I feel even more. This show has really made it clear just how deep my self-esteem issues truly are.