FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT FALL
We're almost into my favorite season y'all (let's be real, fall basically starts the day after Labor Day). So here are some things I like about it.
- •Autumn leavesAn obvious one, but I live in the Northeast, where fall is SO PRETTY. I love when the trees look like they're on fire.
- •HalloweenNot my favorite holiday, but I still love it. And it's not just the day itself, it's the whole season. I love the spooky atmosphere, the costumes, the candy, the scary movies that always come out around this time, the decorations, everything that comes with Halloween.
- •Most of my TV shows come back with new episodes.Though admittedly I sometimes get overwhelmed when that happens.
- •Cooler tempsI don't live in the south, so I probably shouldn't complain about the summer heat and humidity, but give me the cool weather.
- •Sweater weather/hoodie seasonI love cold weather clothes so much better than summer clothes. Perhaps it's because of my crippling body issues since fall clothes keep me more covered up. That's not a road I'm gonna go down today though.
- •ThanksgivingNot my favorite holiday either, and I've got...well, some moderately severe food issues that make it less than fun. Plus, as a non meat eater, turkey does nothing for me. But I like having family over and also watching the dog show that's on every year.
- •Pumpkin pieI only ever want to eat this in the fall though.
- •Pumpkin spice lattesOr PM spice as I sometimes call it even though I don't know why. It's not like it's shorter to say - it's the same number of syllables.
- •Really anything pumpkin flavored.
- •Shorter daysI hate when the days are long. It just shouldn't be light outside at 9 at night.
- •Flannel seasonThis is a HUGE one. I love wearing flannels and have since high school when my sister, friends, and I started "Flannel Fridays" there. I listed about that once: MY BIGGEST CONTRIBUTION TO MY SCHOOL
- •I'm sure I'll add to to this list.