GOOD THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY
The first two weeks of October are the worst for me, so my brain being a pain in the ass and making me moody as hell is even worse at this time of year, so I spent much of the day sad. But I'm trying to remember that it wasn't a total loss.
- •I broke in my new flannelIt's a bit big on me, but it's super comfortable.
- •I did not get a speeding ticketEven though I drove past a police car going ten miles over the speed limit.
- •I saw The Girl on the TrainEmily Blunt killed it. So good.
- •I went to my parents' house and visited with my petsMy cats Princess, Mary, Damien, the Kitten, and Fat Black, and my dog, Lucille.
- •I learned how to take a live photo.It was of Princess, and I don't know if it'll work on here. Pretend she's moving.
- •I got my coffee for free at StarbucksI don't understand how this happened. Part of me thinks the barista might have been flirting with me, which is good for the ol' ego, but I don't know. He just handed me my coffee and said, "it's on us today." It was very strange.
- •I saw a yard that used to have a Trump sign now with a Hillary signAnd I saw more yards that had their Trump signs removed. Things are moving in the right direction (I hope).