IMPORTANT HOLIDAY PHOTOS OF WINTER 2016
Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year's. This list will continue to be updated.
- •Happy first night of Hanukkah, y'all.There was almost a crisis because the original candles I bought were too small for my Menorah, and I didn't realize it until today, so I almost didn't have candles. Thank you Target for not being like every other store in my area and remembering that Hanukkah exists.
- •This little asshole woke me up so early. Now I know how my parents used to feel when I was a kid.I didn't even get her anything because I'm a bad cat dad and forgot. I think she's realized this because now she's being bad.
- •Christmas sweater!
- •My nephew loves the tent his grandma got for him for Christmas.
- •Ryker is trying to drive with his feet.
- •These are so cool.
- •Someone got him a fedora, and he LOVES IT.Christmas is basically a Ryker photoshoot.
- •Night 2 of Hanukkah!That wax is all from the shamash because I kept having to relight the first candle. It just wouldn't stay lit, and wax kept dripping everywhere.
- •Hanukkah night 3That first one is barely holding on.
- •Night 4
- •Night 5This list is basically going to be Menorah pictures until New Year's Eve.
- •And another one. Night 6.
- •It was hell getting night seven to stay lit.
- •Ryker is wearing the Hanukkah shirt I got him.Cameo by my Aunt Santa (one of Ryker's doting "graunties" - grand aunties - as I've dubbed them).
- •This is from the other night. The final night.I thought this list would be more interesting when I created it. I need to start taking more pictures.