NEGAN'S MOST LIKELY VICTIMS ON THE WALKING DEAD
This is a ranking of who is most likely to be on the receiving end of Lucille tonight. I have not been spoiled at all, and this is based purely on my own thought process. I mean, I've had a whole summer to think about it.
- •CarlDidn't Negan make a comment at the end of the finale confirming that it wasn't Carl? I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure he did. Either way, it's not him. I mean, this show isn't going to beat to death a 15 year old. Well...they probably would. But it's not him.
- •RickThey're not killing the main character of the show.
- •DarylOh man, can you imagine if they killed Daryl? There would be rioting in the streets.
- •MaggieI just don't feel like they're going to kill Maggie, especially not when she's pregnant.
- •MichonneI think Michonne is too much of a fan-favorite to be killed off.
- •AbrahamI went back and forth on Abraham and Sasha's positions, and I think they've got pretty equal odds. That being said, Abraham is less likely because he's a man, and The Walking Dead likes to kill the female characters for manpain purposes. I'm not bitter at all about a particular death.
- •SashaSee above. Her and Abraham's burgeoning relationship won't be enough to save her. It wasn't enough to save Denise or Beth.
- •AaronThe show is lacking in LGBT diversity (especially now that Denise is dead), and I would like to think they wouldn't kill Aaron, one of the very few not straight characters. But I don't put anything past this show.
- •RositaShe's been getting a lot of screen time lately, which would be great if this show didn't have a history of building up female characters just to kill them off (again for the manpain). You know, like Lori, Andrea, Denise, Beth...still so fucking bitter about Beth. SHE HAD SO MUCH STORY POTENTIAL LEFT. SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED. SHE AND DARYL COULD HAVE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL. I'm never getting over her death.
- •GlennGlenn is the one Negan kills in the comic, but the show likes to subvert expectations and not always follow the comics. That being said, he already had one close call. I don't know if he's got another one in him.
- •EugeneHe had this whole heroic redemption arc at the tail end of last season, so he's primed for an untimely, tragic death. Plus I don't know what else they can do with him; his story potential is limited (unlike Beth's...seriously never getting over her death).