PEOPLE I WOULD CHOOSE TO NARRATE MY LIFE IF DISEMBODIED VOICEOVERS WERE POSSIBLE
A partial list; I'm sure there are more. *note: the only ones that are really in order are the first three. The rest shift around a lot*
- 1.Morgan FreemanIsn't he everyone's number one? If he's not, he should be.
- 2.Nicole Kidman (American accent)There's something so soothing and appealing about her voice, specifically her American accent voice.
- 3.Nicole Kidman (Australian accent)I'll take her native accent too.
- 4.Emily BluntI love her voice, especially her British accent voice. It's so lovely.
- 5.Sandra OhHer voiceovers on Grey's are always so full of subtle emotional nuances.
- 6.Viola DavisSuch a classy voice.
- 7.Kevin McKiddThis is rapidly becoming just a list of my favorite voices.
- 8.Chloë SevignyI just really like her voice.
- 9.Hugh JackmanSpecifically with his native Australian voice.
- 10.Naomi WattsAmerican or Australian accent.
- 11.Chris HemsworthApparently I like Australian accents.
- 12.Ben WhishawSee: His voiceovers in Cloud Atlas
- 13.Enver GjokajNo reason really, another "I just like his voice" case.
- 14.Scarlett JohanssonHer narration during The Jungle Book trailer is so great.
- 15.Natalie DormerHer voice - like the rest of her - is so enthralling.