PEOPLE I WOULD CHOOSE TO NARRATE MY LIFE IF DISEMBODIED VOICEOVERS WERE POSSIBLE
A partial list; I'm sure there are more. *note: the only ones that are really in order are the first three. The rest shift around a lot*
- •Morgan FreemanIsn't he everyone's number one? If he's not, he should be.
- •Nicole Kidman (American accent)There's something so soothing and appealing about her voice, specifically her American accent voice.
- •Nicole Kidman (Australian accent)I'll take her native accent too.
- •Emily BluntI love her voice, especially her British accent voice. It's so lovely.
- •Sandra OhHer voiceovers on Grey's are always so full of subtle emotional nuances.
- •Viola DavisSuch a classy voice.
- •Kevin McKiddThis is rapidly becoming just a list of my favorite voices.
- •Chloë SevignyI just really like her voice.
- •Hugh JackmanSpecifically with his native Australian voice.
- •Naomi WattsAmerican or Australian accent.
- •Chris HemsworthApparently I like Australian accents.
- •Ben WhishawSee: His voiceovers in Cloud Atlas
- •Enver GjokajNo reason really, another "I just like his voice" case.
- •Scarlett JohanssonHer narration during The Jungle Book trailer is so great.
- •Natalie DormerHer voice - like the rest of her - is so enthralling.